其实和外国⼈交流并无需那样专业的英语⽔平,⼏句⽇常⽤语⾜矣!只须学会以下语句,就可以解决不少问题。下⾯是我们收拾的关于⽇常简单英语⼝语对话,⼀起来认识下吧!
⽇常简单英语⼝语对话
Jane: Good game?
Jane:⽐赛还怎么样?
Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.
Bob:还很好。我感觉今天太热了。
Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?
Jane:是啊,我了解。有点很难定下⼼来,对吧?
Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?
Bob:没错。你跟哪个⼀起打球?
Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.
Jane:噢,我⾃⼰打。由于我才刚加⼊,所以我连个球伴都没。
Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?
Bob:是不是真的?噢,如果如此的话,大家应该找个时间⼀起打。你的差点是多少?
Jane: 16. Yours?
Jane:16。你呢?
Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.
Bob:不盖你!我也是16。大家⼀定要找个时间⼀起打球。我是Bob.
Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.
Jane:我是Jane,非常⾼兴认识你。
Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?
Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?
Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between theens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?
Jane:喜欢,还很好。不过,我个⼈感觉果岭间的球道太长了,点,特别天⽓⼜这么热。他们没球车吗?
Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.
Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的原因就不⽤了。
Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.
Jane:嗅,那非常不错。我猜球童会非常开⼼。
Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.
Bob:其实我感觉有球车⽐较好,由于你不必给⼩费。
Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?
Jane:是啊,可是换个⾓度来看,不⽤球车可能可以增加当地⼈的就业机会,这也是好事⼀桩,对吧?
Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!
Bob:或许吧,可是我还别⾷坏念球车!我担⼼酷暑会使球童的⽇⼦变得非常难过。上星期就有⼀位球员的球童昏倒了!
Jane: How awful, poor guy.
Jane:太惨了,真可怜。
Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.
Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆非常近,所以他不⽤背非常远。
Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?
Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?
Bob: Yup.
Bob:是啊。
⽇常简单英语⼝语对话
A: Hello, Anna speaking!
A:你好,我是安娜。
B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。
A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good? A:詹森!你近期躲到哪⾥去了?你了解,从上次打电话到目前已经好久了,近期怎么样?
B: Yes. How are you, Anna?
B:非常不错,你如何,安娜?
A: I am fine. What have you been doing?
A:我非常不错,近期你忙什么呢?
B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
B:⼯作。这类天我特忙,我升职了。
A: That's great, congratulations!
A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!
B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant. B:谢谢,我⾃我感觉也挺好的。你了解,办公室⼤了,加了薪⽔,甚⾄还有个助理。
A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.
A:很好,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。
B: You are kidding.
B:开玩笑。
A: How long have you been working there?
A:你在那家公司⼲多长时间了?
B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions. B:两年多⼀点,这是⼀家进步非常快的公司,资历在这⼉不是决定升职的惟⼀标准。
A: How do you like your new boss?
A:你的新⽼板如何?
B: She is very nice and open-minded.
B:她⼈非常不错,思想也非常开明。
A: Much better than the last one, huh?
A:⽐上⼀个好多了,是吧?
B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots. B:是的,上⼀个真是个奴⾪主,他简直把大家当机器⼈了。
A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.
A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们⼀醉⽅休。
B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.
B:好的,今晚⼋点。
A: 8 it is. See you then.
A:说定了,回见。
B: Bye.
B:再见。
⽇常简单英语⼝语对话
Tom: Everyone is here.
⼤伙都在啊。
Bob: You are so late.
你可真迟。
Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.
难得大家有机会聚在⼀起。
Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.
是啊,每一个⼈都那样忙。
Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!
今天就让大家不醉不归!
Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.
好,我奉陪到底。
Tom: Sorry, buddies, I have to go. 对不起哥们,我得⾛了。
Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?
别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会⼉吧!
Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.
非常抱歉,我⽼婆让我立刻回去。
Bob: He is a real hen-pecked husband.
他可真是⼀个妻管严啊。
⽇常简单英语⼝语对话
Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?
男⼈:有哪些问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?
Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?
⼥⼈:我刚搬到这⾥,有点⼉摸不着头脑。我想去⾃助洗⾐店。你能告诉我近期的在哪⼉吗?
Man: Let me think.
男⼈:让我想想。
Woman: Is it far away from here?
⼥⼈:离这⼉远吗?
Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,
next to a drugstore.
男⼈:不如何远。近期的⼀个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路⼀直⾛,⼀直⾛到保龄球馆,右转再⾛两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,⾃助洗⾐店就在右边街区的中部,挨着药房。
Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.
⼥⼈:了解了,直⾛⼀直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药房的那个就是了。
Man: Correct.
男⼈:就是这么⾛。
Woman: Thank you very much.⼥⼈:⾮常感谢。
Man: You're welcome.
男⼈:不⽤谢。
特别提醒:假如大伙想要知道更多英语方面常识,或者想要深入学英语的,可以扫以下微信二维码,定制沪江网校精品课程,高效好用的个性化学习策略,专用督导全程伴学 。
以上就是我们为大伙收拾的平时英语口语对话的全部内容!大伙可以珍藏学习。想知道更多英语口语方面信息,请关注沪江网查看。